1. Review Eligibility, Guidelines and Deadlines
- Evaluation of the projects/programs is based in part on a Logic Model. The Logic Model tool can be used to help plan, implement, and evaluate the project and its impact. Reviewing or filling out a Logic Model with key staff before the application process can be beneficial. A downloadable Logic Model can be found here.
2. Create an Account
- Select one login email address/password to be used for all your submissions.
- Provide the email address of the person ultimately responsible for the grant administration. Valley Baptist Legacy Foundation will communicate all pertinent information to this email address.
- If your organization already has created an account – please do not create a new one! Call our office for instructions on how to proceed.
3. Complete the Online Grant Application
- Read a Tutorial – Applicant Tutorial
- Watch a Tutorial
- Please follow all instructions on the application. If for any reason, you have trouble downloading or uploading a document – please call our office for instructions.
- Applications that are incomplete on due date may not be considered.
- If you’d like to see a sample application, this one is the 2018 Responsive Grant Application and the 2018 Collaborative Application.
- The two financial forms you will fill out on the application are: The Program/Project Budget and the Financial Summary (click to print out for information only). This project budget worksheet has 2 tabs, one for you to fill out and a sample budget. Please also refer to the Project Budget guidelines for more detail.
4. VBLF will review your application
- Your grant application will be reviewed by our grant committee. The committee’s recommendations will then be reviewed by the Valley Baptist Legacy Foundation’s Board of Directors.
5. Final Grant Decisions Are Made
- We may contact you by phone or email to let you know the funding decision made by the Board of Directors. Decisions may take up to 3 weeks following a board meeting, please see schedule (under guidelines) for details.